Time to Fly Event
November 5-6, 2022
Join Angie Knight, spiritual guide, mother, teacher, mentor, and healer as she brings all her gifts together to guide you on a journey home to yourself. Angie’s presence is both grounding and inspiring, and she has developed the ability to help people get out of their own way and trust themselves to live an authentic and fulfilling life.
What is Time to Fly?
Time to Fly is a transformational weekend dedicated to helping men and women come home to themselves. It will teach you how to reconnect with the inherent wisdom in your body and heart and shed the limiting beliefs that keep you feeling incomplete, stressed, or unworthy. You will learn to grow beyond the confines of your roles and what you’ve been told is possible for you. Whatever phase of life you are in, this will teach and inspire you to expand into the most authentic, creative, and free version of yourself, which is also a return to your true nature and path.
This event will be helpful for you if you:
- Want to learn tools and practices to heal from these last couple years and feel safe, grounded, and alive
- Feel like you are just getting through the day instead of creating your most fulfilled life
- Feel like you have so many responsibilities and obligations that you get the leftovers at the end of the day
- Struggle with feelings of unworthiness and want to feel loved, accepted, and free to be yourself
- Want to expand in some area/s of your life
- Feel drained or trapped in certain aspects of your relationships
- Feel like your creativity has been hijacked by feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Are entering a new phase of life and uncertain or scared about what’s next
- Want to experience more joy and abundance in your life
- Want to learn how to flow downstream in life instead of trying so hard to make things happen
- Want to feel connected to your own inner guidance system and the support and guidance of the Universe
- Want to remember what makes you feel alive and learn how to access it on a daily basis
- Want to live a life that feels purposeful, authentic, joyful, and free!
The button below with take you to FlowYoga's Webpage. Click the green button and you will be prompted to create an account. Create an account and it will take to the event page to sign up.
Weekend Event Overview
Bring a journal, pen, yoga mat, water, and snacks if you want them. We will have chairs if you prefer to sit in chairs rather than on the floor. You can bring any props that make you feel comfortable, but we also have props in the studio. Wear comfortable clothing that you can gently move in.
We will begin with an introduction and grounding yoga practice. You will be given tools to implement into your daily life to get the most out of this weekend and take into your life.
She lays the foundation for transformation by teaching you how to expand your capacity to be with yourself and life. This allows you access to the present moment where you are your most empowered, loving, and awesome self.
You will learn to move from the old stories of your mind and into the inherent wisdom of your body and intuition so that you can make supportive and life giving choices. Then you can replace the old limiting beliefs with a new one and experience a rapid paradigm shift.
You move from your head to your heart. This is the "How to have your own back" training that teaches you how to love yourself through listening to what brings you peace and makes you come alive and how to prioritize that in your busy, daily life. You learn practical tools to expand into the most creative, joyful, and authentic version of you and how to practice them. You learn tools on how to attract and receive whatever you most want in life. We will have nourishing yoga and healing practices that bring you into your natural state of well being and alignment so that you can dream your life into being. It’s time to FLY!!
November 5-6, 2022
Saturday & Sunday, 12-5pm
Location: FlowYoga Westgate
Cost: $199 $179
Early Registration until September 30th
A little about me
For 15+ years, she has coached others to transform their pain into their power, discover what makes them come alive, and access the courage and inspiration to expand into their gifts! Angie’s wisdom comes from her own personal experiences and life so she teaches from a place of vulnerability, humor, and connection rather than authority.
Four years ago, she was guided and inspired to shift the trajectory of her life and work and offer Time to Fly to help people free themselves from their conditioning and remember WHY they are here. She has experimented with the laws of the Universe and learned and been given tools to facilitate and expedite this process. She is ready and excited to share it with whoever wants to know, love, trust, and be themselves!
Embodiment and gentle yoga will take place throughout the weekend to nourish you and help you drop from your mind into the wisdom of your body and heart. However, no yoga experience is necessary to participate fully in this event. Angie will also combine mindfulness, storytelling, music, journaling, imagining, dreaming, and shamanic journeying and healing practices to help you expand your capacity to:
- Be with yourself and life
- Go from fight to FLOW
- Heal from past hurts/challenges
- Access the inherent Intelligence of your body and inner knowing and how to TRUST it
- Invoke and receive UNIVERSAL SUPPORT and GUIDANCE
- Set healthy boundaries to safeguard and increase your vitality
- Hold space for yourself and others
- Make empowered choices in your life and relationships so that you will feel nourished and inspired
- Trust and act from your inner guidance system
- LOVE yourself and others
- Listen to and prioritize your heart’s deepest desires
- Focus less on all the “how’s” and remember WHY you are here
- Practice the art of receiving and aligning with whatever you want in life
- Find your JOY!