During This Training You Will Learn
- How to access the wisdom of your body and trust your inner guidance system and teach others to do the same
- To connect to Universal support and guidance
- How to create a safe and sacred space for people to be with themselves and life
- Asanas (postures) and modifications for practicing and teaching all levels of practitioners
- The art of sequencing and creating an arc
- How to structure a class as a sacred journey that leaves people with a regulated nervous system and a sense of peace and okayness
- Cultivating authentic and clear communication
- Functional anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Yoga techniques to regulate your nervous system and co-regulate with others
- Yin and Restorative Yoga
- Pranayama (breathwork) and meditation for your personal practice as well as working with students
- Deep listening and presence (mindfulness) for yourself and others
- Self-love, healthy boundaries and managing your energy
- Subtle body yogic anatomy with emphasis on the chakra system
- The ethics of teaching yoga
- The Yamas and Niyamas
- The business of teaching yoga and marketing strategies to succeed as a yoga teacher
- There is a special emphasis on embodied learning so you won’t just learn through lecture. Angie teaches mostly through your body so there will be a lot of practice throughout the days
- There is also an emphasis on practice teaching from the beginning so you are comfortable teaching yoga as a safe and sacred space for people to come home to themselves
Why Sacred Space Teacher Training?
Sacred Space Teacher Training is a heart centered training that will teach you how to hold safe and sacred space for yourself and others. You will learn how to get in touch with and trust the wisdom of your body and your own inner guidance system so that you can live an authentic and free life. You will then be able to offer that space to others as they practice yoga and go out into their lives. This training is unique in that most of the in- person learning is done through embodied practice rather than studying books or notes. We also start practice teaching right from the beginning, so you feel comfortable teaching yoga when you graduate. In the past 4 teacher trainings, people do not want to leave the group once they graduate because it has been such a nourishing, fun, and supportive experience!
In this training, you will get to know your true self by unlearning limiting beliefs that are holding you back from your heart’s desires.
I teach you how to expand your capacity to be with yourself and life so that you can tap into the inherent wisdom of your body and inner knowing.
This training focuses on yoga as a conduit for healing. I help you learn to love yourself by remembering your inherent worth and wholeness. You will learn to value the way you feel above all else and become the safeguard for your own life force.
I teach you fun and joyous practices to prioritize your needs and develop an allegiance to your heart. You must first learn to do this for yourself and then you can guide others to do the same.
You will learn to trust yourself and the unfolding of life. You will learn all the foundational blocks for practicing and teaching yoga for the purpose of creating a safe and sacred space for people to be with themselves and life.
You will learn how to be a grounded, compassionate, non-judgmental presence for yourself so that you can offer that to others. You will be able to guide yourself and others to a place of inner peace and knowing.
This training will be a supported journey into yourself so that you can grow and expand and become more authentically you.
Whether you want to deepen your own practice or offer it to others, you will realize that your uniqueness is a gift to the world. It is time to fly and BE the authentic and most free version of you!
After This Training, You Will Be Able To:
- Register as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
- Teach Hatha, Hatha Flow, Yin and Restorative Yoga
- Practice and teach safe and accessible yoga for all ages and levels
- Access and trust the wisdom of your body to guide and support yourself and others
Cost of Training: $2800
$300 off the 1st 10 people to enroll.
This YTT allowed me to heal my body in ways I never thought I could. Years of using sports and weight training to release stress left my body and spirit needing a softer, more connected means of release. Working with Angie enabled me to tap into my own sacred place of healing through movement, breath, and stillness. I walked away with a deeper attunement to inner teacher and a level of personal acceptance than I had ever felt previously.
Right away, I recognized Angie's authenticity. I knew she had first hand experience with what she was teaching us about presence, knowing, vulnerability and connection to self. More than anyone I know, Angie understands the importance of holding space. For all of these reasons, I knew instantly she was the teacher for me.
All the many gifts she shared during yoga teacher training are still with me in every class I teach or take!
Almost three years ago, I decided to get my yoga teaching certificate as a 40th birthday present to myself and the universe brought Angie into my life!
She not only brought her deep knowledge of the foundations/basics of yoga but also guided us on how to truly cultivate mind-body connection.
She encouraged us to trust life, trust the process and, most importantly, to listen to and be ourselves. My teacher training with Angie was a life changing experience.
I am so incredibly grateful for her support, wisdom & humor. And to top it all off, I'm a yoga teacher now! A dream come true :)
About Angie Knight
15+ Years Yoga Teacher
Angie has 15+ years of yoga teaching experience and has taught over 10,000 classes, workshops, and events. This is her 4th year leading teacher training, and she has created and led mentorship programs for yoga teachers for 8 years. Her classes are inspirational + light-hearted, and will take you on a journey that leaves you feeling at peace.
Sacred Space Holder + Healer
Angie has studied yoga, meditation, shamanism, and other healing arts for over 20 years. She studied with shamans and healers to understand energy healing and incorporates that wisdom into her teaching. Students have said over the years that her classes are like yoga, church, laughter, and therapy all in one.
International Retreat Leader
Angie has led international yoga retreats around the world for the last 9 years. She combines yoga, travel, and adventure in places like Italy, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Iceland. Her retreats feature beautiful scenery, delicious food, and a rich cultural experience. The next yoga retreat adventure in Tuscany, Italy June 4-11, 2022.